Oh the cravings...
Since I moved to the States there are few things that I really miss from Argentina:
a. the facturas... YUM!
b. real Dulce de Leche
c. my mom's pionono
d. my aunt's beet salad
and last but not least
f. Lemon pie.
I've been craving lemon pie for about... 10 years!!! LOL
I was so desperate yesterday to get a lemon pie, but it was really late and I didn't have the ingredients or anything to make the crust. There's no cookies in my house, or Graham Crackers, so I was really in a bad situation.
I went to sleep a nd this morning I woke up with the smell of Lemon pie.
Oh no...
The Cooking Fairies didn't come last night and bake a delicious Lemon Pie for me.
I dreamed about the lemon pie all night long and now I'm ready to go and get me a BIG lemon pie from the store, and I'll buy some stuff to make me one in case I want to eat more some other time!
Happy Sunday!
2 comments:
Lemon is my favorite thanks for stopping by.
Oh, yeah! I feel your pain, girl! Except for the beet salad, I miss all those things too. Especially my mom's awesome lemon pie. But I've found that Cyrus O'Leary's lemon pies taste exactly like I remember my mom's. But I think they are local, from Spokane. Bummer. But anyway, if one day you come to Easter Washigton, buy a Cyrus O'Leary's lemon pie. They are THE BEST.
Post a Comment