What's to worry about?
I believe that when we trust in God there is nothing to worry about.
However, we do worry about simple things: what are we gonna eat tomorrow? what are we doing for our vacations? what am I gonna wear tomorrow to go to school?
It's something very common and human to worry.
Hey! I do it all the time!!!!
For some reason I don't know, some men worry TOO MUCH about things that have a solution and while WE (women) see the solution, they don't.
I praised God this morning when Gary called me and told me some good news we've been expecting... (I was expecting actually... coz he was more on the negative side...) and I thanked Him coz he's just and right when he says that if He takes care of the little birds, how's he not gonna take care of u???
Happy Thursday everybody! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment