Monday, August 18, 2008

Watch me on youtube :)

My friend Chris has a very sick sense of humor.
I told him about my colonoscopy today and he started sending me text messages asking me if my procedure was gonna be on youtube later in the day.
I told him it'd be on live tv, on channel 6 and you all can guess what that exchange of txts went :)
I love him though. He's been my guy best friend for about 8 years... it's been a very long time!! WOW

Anyway... this prior-to-procedure-preparation is a pain in the ass.
L I T E R A L L Y
After drinking a gallon of that solution (4 LITERS!) I spent most of my afternoon going to the bathroom and complaining about my pain and whinning about this and that... just for the fun of it. I was just hungry, and all they show on TV after 10pm is food commercials
"Think outside the bun", "I'm lovin' it", "In here it's always Friday", "Mmmmmm tasty", and so on. It seems all they do is trying to un-stuck you from the TV and go eat. That's all I wanted to do last night: EAT!
I didn't sleep much. I had a dream about Bossy and her dog. IDK Y i dreamed about them, but you know how the mind is... everything works together at night.

I'm nervous.
Not for the procedure.
The results is what bugs me now.
I know it's not gonna be good news, and may be that's why I haven't been able to sleep. I wish I knew everything is gonna be ok, but I know it's not.
I'm happy I'll know what I have, but I know it's not gonna be good.
It can't be good if I've been in pain since March 07 and we're at August 08 and still no diagnosis.

Just keep me in your prayers so that the procedure goes well, and I'll update you after I'm back - around 5pm ET.

No comments: