Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When worlds collide

Conversations with Nicole

Noe: I have to tell you a secret
(my secret is always whispering I love you in their ears)
nicole: Oh i know what the secret is
N. Really?
n. yes
N. what's the secret?
n. i love you.
N. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You're done! You found out the secret. Now you're gonna have to pay the consequences...
n. (looking like she didn't know what was going on) But I don't have any money...
N. It's just a saying Nicky.
n. but i'm serious. I have no money.
:)

N. Nicole?
n. yes Noel.
N. Are you ready?
n. for what?
N. Do you think you can take it?
n. I don't know. Is it too heavy?
(motioning with her hands as if I was going to give her something)

SHe's the cutest girl I've ever taken care of and I love her so much! She's so so cute!

3 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaawww...she sounds to adorable!

Tasha said...

What a sweetheart.

Diana said...

that is too cute. these cute sayings and innocent-ness about them is what makes my heart melt...then they start screaming like banshees and i'm back to reality! LOL!
hugs for you, sorry i havent been around...