Post #500
It was a wonderful weekend in New York.
I went to church on Saturday and to my surprise, there was an Argentinean pastor preaching at the church where I always go.
Great sermon!!! I stayed the whole service and then I came back home.
I'm a 'savings' mood, so I ate at home and then I finished my grandmother's cards. I'm making the invitations for her 80th birthday so they're done. They came out pretty good and I hope she likes them.
Priscilla and I went for a walk and after that it was going to sleep and getting ready for Sunday.
We drove all the way down to PA - to a city called Lancaster aka 'Dutch Country' where we saw 2 Amish people! Priscilla was so excited she wanted to take pictures with them!!!
We went to PA coz the wedding gown I wanted to try on was ONLY in that store in PA. Can you believe it??? I had to drive 3 1/2 hours to PA just to try on a dress (even though I live near NYC, the company that makes the dress I wanted doesn't have a store in New York).
Anyway, we got there and guess what? They didn't have my size.
For those of you who saw the other dress, this is 100 times better!!! I loved it and though they didn't have my size to try on (in any other style) I ordered it and it came out with a $100 off, so that was pretty good. It will come around Oct 12th. I can't wait to see it done!!!!
The wedding planning is going well.
We have some things done and as Gary is coming this week, we'll go make the deposit on this great place to have our ceremony/reception. I need the flowers... fucking flowers! (sorry for the cursing).
I hate flowers. I really do. The ones I like are extremely expensive and I don't really have $ to spend on flowers, nor do I want to spend that amount of $ in flowers. Everything is gonna be ok, I just need to figure out what I want and how I'm gonna do it.
The place needs flowers - so I'd better start looking for florists and stuff.
It's Bon Jovi night tonite, so I'm really excited about it! I'll get to see them tonite, and tomorrow night! Yupee!!!
You all have a great and wonderful monday!
Noelia
1 comment:
Have fun with Bon Jovi!!!!! Girl wedding planning is for the birds. Its so stressful. I remember on my wedding day I couldn't wait for it to be over because it was all just so stressful.
I actually love flowers...LOVE THEM. lol Good luck with all the planning.
Post a Comment