Monday, July 16, 2007

2 Short (edited)

On Saturday I had my hair cut and i guess it was way too short. She cut about 3 1/2 inches so now I'm like 2 or 3 cuts away from having my hair only 1 color. :) what I dont like about having my hair so short is that it gets a lil curly on the back.
It looks cute though.

Primo:
i love it short... the only thing is that i didnt know it was gonna look THAT short. no me molesta tenerlo corto, pero me molesta que enrule atras... nada mas.
me lo iba a cortar mucho mas cortito, pero i'm happy with the length it has. but it's way too short for the shape of my face.

1 comment:

Los Simi said...

Te queda bien!!!
Igual, nunca he escuchado a una mujer que luego de ir a la peluquería dijera que le hicieron lo que pidió, y se fue conforme.
Besos, Marce