Weekly Update
(my new project)
I'm working on a new design right now (the yellow one) which I hope to finish this weekend.
I went to Texas to be at my friend Milca's babyshower. What I didn't know was that my own group of friends will throw ME a babyshower!
It was a complete surprise as I didn't expect it. I won't be flying to TX until Ponyo is born so they doing that for me was a complete treat. They were all very sweet, and the gifts were very nice as well. As I don't know yet what I'm expecting, they just gave me 'unisex' stuff.
Gary was here for 2 days (Tuesday and Wednesday) before going back to Portland, ME. He'll be back next week for a few hours, and then hopefully back for good around Oct 28th. I can't wait for him to come back... It really sucks to be by myself and I miss him.
I couldn't go pick him up on Tuesday, so when I got home after work he was snoring and this was in the kitchen:
(one of my favorite flowers)
I have some other news to share with you all, but you're gonna have to be patient and wait 2 more months!!! LOL
Happy Weekend!
Happy Weekend!






1 comment:
What great friends...I can't wait to find out what you are having..When is your due date?
Beautiful flowers from a great guy too.
Post a Comment