The end
As October comes to the end, my peaceful life also comes to an end.
November is gonna be a really, REALLY, busy and stressful month. There are tons of things going on, Gary's back from his mission and we have to work out a carpooling system, work gets a little harder too as I'll be babysitting 3 times a week and also I'll be 4 months pregnant, with tons of things that will change in my body, my mind, and my everything :)
I count the days and I can assure all of you I'm really counting the days for several things that are about to happen.
Am I worried?
Yes.
Am I anxious?
Yes.
Am I nervous?
YES!
One thing is for sure... 'everything comes to those who wait'...
So here is my goodbye to a long October, and a Helloooooooooooooooo!!!!! to a, hopefully, GREAT November!

No comments:
Post a Comment