Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bday Update

Gary's 25th bday was on Sept 28 and even though we had talked about seeing each other that day, we weren't really sure his cutter was gonna make port nearby. I was happy and surprised to get a call at 9am that morning where Gary told me: come pick me up!
He came home to spend the afternoon with me and the next morning I drove him to Boston as he had duty. He was all happy to get a cake decorated with Bon-o-bons (Argentinean sweets that look like the Ferrero Rocher -I don't think they taste the same though) and I sang happy bday to him like zillion times, and we had a good time together. We ordered Chinese (we like going out to eat, but with me being pregnant it's been a little complicated) and we stayed home... having a very relaxing time.
He blew out the candles few times! I couldn't get a good picture, so we kept lighting the candles. We had a lot of fun doing that... We find silly things funny, actually.
Finally, after blowing the candles and singing happy birthday in several languages (including my version in Hebrew) we ate the cake and Gary was very happy coz he had a wonderful Bday. :)

No comments: