The wrong person is pregnant
On November 15, 1999 I received my passport with my US visa. That same day I bought the ticket to come to the States... and 3 days later I had my luggage all ready for me to fly ... TWO 1/2 MONTHS LATER.
On January 2006 I decided to move to New York.
I packed all my stuff (and I also sold my car) on February 2006. I moved to NY the first week of April.
On August 15th, 2009 I found out I was pregnant and I realized I would have to WAIT patiently for NINE months until the baby is born and there's nothing I can do to prepare NOW for that moment.
I can't go buy clothes coz I don't know the sex. I can't prepare the room coz I don't know whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. I can't do so many things coz it's so early in my pregnancy!!!! and it sucks big time.
While I was watching ER today (I'm renting on Netflix all the seasons) I was thinking about my grandma... I'm a lot like her in the advance preparation of stuff, and I was wondering... how did she do it with her own pregnancy? I'm sure she was knitting and sewing and doing all that stuff grandmas did years ago... but how did she go thru with it without being SO ANXIOUS?????
(If she knew she was going on a trip in 2 months, she had her luggage ready the day she decided she was gonna go... and this is a fact! I lived with her!!! I know!)
I've gone over some ideas and so far somethings are coming quite clear as to what I would like the room to be. We live in a 2-room apartment so our office will become the baby's room... or not. I don't know about that yet, but I know what I want as the space baby. Our Master Bedroom is HUGE- so I'm leaning towards doing 2 rooms in one. We'll see how that works, but it's something that I just have to think. Nothing I can do now.
I did much better this week. I missed my doctor's appointment on Monday but I was too sick to go. Only day I had terrible morning sickness... My new appointment is Wednesday. I'm still not going to the OB-GYN. This is a family practice doctor. He will refer me to an OB-GYN ... hopefully soon.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment