Osea...
'the difference between a successful person and other is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather is a lack of will'
I mean, when she called me..... uhm, I didn't know like, what she was like talking about, I mean... uhm, she was like, talking about this, I mean, like she was trying to I mean, explain something to me, I mean, like, uhm, she was trying to tell me, I mean, what had happened, you know, to her in that uhm... especific moment, I mean, as she was uhm, you know explaining, I mean, what the future, uhm, would be I mean, for her, you know, and it was like, you know, I mean, uhm... it was like, uhm, she was, like, I mean, so exciting for her uhm, like, uhm... you know... I mean, I was like totally freaked out, I mean. uhm... Uhm... I mean, she was explaining it to me, you know, uhm, and I was like totally I mean, out of context on you know what she was like uhm... saying, you know... I mean.
For about 45 minutes a chica talked like that in SPANISH on the train while I was coming back from Manhattan, on Sundar afternoon.
For those who speak Spanish this is how it sounded and it literally gave me a headache. Not only the way she was speaking, bug also the stupid things she was saying. Poor chick. Osea :)
Spanish
Porque tu sabes, uhm, que ella era esteeeeeeee, asi... como tu sabes, osea... los chicos y las chicas, esteeeeee, no saben como llevar una osea, una esteeeeeee, una relacion asi como los adultos uhm llevan, asi como uhm... osea, tu ves como los hombres, uhm, tienen, este, tienen como una cosa con uhm, las mujeres, que osea, tu ves que ellas uhm... estan con ellos solo por el dinero osea, de todas formas, esteeeee... uhm.... cuando tu, osea, cuando tu estas con el, tu sabes, asi uhm, este, que el osea, el quiere estar contigo uhm... este... uhm... el quiere, osea, estar contigo, solo por esteeeee cuestiones de que tu osea, le gustas uhm y el como que tu sabes, quiere uhm... estar asi osea, el quiere que tu y el, tu sabes, uhm... esteeeeeeeee estar contigo, osea.
(cansa y da dolor de cabeza hasta escribirlo!!!!)
She didn't seem to be American coz she looked like one of the typical latina women who live in this area... but I don't know where she was from coz I couldnt get an accent, and I didn't want to chase her around to know where she was from...
this post is dedicated to my best friend...
Sorry for not sounding too excited on the phone - you know I'm kinda emotion-less :)
I love you!
I'll be praying for you!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment