Jon & Kate
I shouldn't care much about this couple coz they're not relatives, they're not family, they're not my friends, I don't know them, I don't know their kids, I don't know what their believes are, I don't KNOW them.
However, they got into my life (or ours) few years ago with their show "Jon & Kate plus 8" (the 8 refering to the number of kids they have: twins girls, and sextuplets {3boys/3girls}) and we could 'peak into their bowl' of trying to raise 6 babies, then toddlers and now children.
This season started with a big BIG shock coz few weeks before the premiere Jon was caught with another woman - not to my surprise thou. Instead of NOT premiering the show, TLC (the channel where the show is being aired) decided to air the show and let us know that they were having some problems. They were humans. Of course. Every couple has problems. Every couple has a bumpy road. Every couple can work things out...
Jon & Kate filed for divorce yesterday and when I heard that last night it just broke my heart. Not because I care about them... but there are 8 kids who will grow up without having 2 parents and as Kate said last night, the 8 of them will say: 'My parents split up when I was ____ old'.
It's just sad how Satan attacks one of the most holiest things that God created: marriage and be completely sure, he'll do anything in his power to destroy it to pieces.
It made me sad. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment