Saturday, August 30, 2008

i need vacations

i'm not a mom
i'm not a full time wife (my hubby lives 500 miles away and right now God only knows where he is)
i'm not a chef
i dont run a housecleaning business
i'm not a taxi driver

HOWEVER this week I've:
- cooked for 10 people almost every single day -B, L, D
- done laundry almost 5 times a day EVERY FUCKING DAY
- gone shopping more days that I can count
- got a fucking flat tire that set me back 5 hours into my schedule
- had a fight with AAA and a taxi driver
- not paid enough attention to my friend who called me and didnt get answer from me
- taken my boss to the TS EVERYDAY

I'm TIRED
I've been working since they came back from vacation so I've worked for 8 days straight and I'm tired. I've worked from 6.30am to 9.30pm every day and I'm tired. I'm just really tired and all I want is to go to sleep but I found stuff to do so I'm not sleeping.
grrrrrrrrr

I found a new job for the weekends, so I'm really excited about it.
I'll start next weekend. It'll be ok.

Even though we're saving money I decided to spend a lil money is something really cool, so Igot this as I got this for my husband a few weeks ago.

As news of my health, I will have a doc's appointment on 9/9 and that day I will see what they tell me to do. We thought I was lactose intolerant, but I stayed 2 days with no milk and the pain was still there. The pain is still there.

I'm gonna go watch 'My best friend's wedding' which's on TV.
happy sabbath.
Happy weekend.

4 comments:

Diana said...

those sunglasses are awesome, and what you got your hubby is what i'm planning on getting my hubby for Xmas...LOL!
I hope they find out what's up with you soon dearie so yuo can feel better!

P. said...

Sunglasses for 115 dollars!

If I spend 20, I'm splurging! (I don't spend much on sunglasses because I know that next summer the trend is going to be totally different, haha!)

It's funny you mention my Best Friend's Wedding. I watched it last Saturday (not yesterday); I fell asleep watching it. For some reason it wasn't as fun as it had been when I saw it by first time and I had a HUGE crush on my best friend. Hum...

Rita said...

I didn't pay $115 for the sunglasses. It was that I found that site with that specific picture.
Once I paid $200 for sunglasses and after they broke that was the end of buying expensive sunglasses. I tend not to care about trends....)
:)
But Ebay is a good place to find cool things and I got them for a very reasonable price. :)

Tasha said...

Wow girl those sunglasses are awesome...

You are so busy you need another vacay..

Hope the docs figure out whats wrong...hugs