Sunday, July 20, 2008

Friends will be friends...

In Argentina, July 20th is the day we celebrate the 'Friendship Day'.
People often get together for BBQs, they have dinner together, and such... People who live far away send cards, or talk on the phone or travel to be with that special friend.

I've met a lot of people in my journey thru this earth. LOL.
I've met good people, bad people, awesome people and there have been those whom I have the honor to call FRIENDS.

To those friends who read my blog, to those friends who live far away from me, to those friends who I haven't seen in years: FELIZ DIA DEL AMIGO! (HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!)

Through the years and miles between us
It's been a long and lonely ride
But if I got a call in the dead of the night
I'd be right by your side

Blood on blood, blood on blood

Feliz dia del amigo Lauchis!
Te quiero muchisimo!!

3 comments:

Los Simi said...

Feliz dia del amigo Noe!

Un abrazo,

Tasha said...

Happy Friendship day...

Diana said...

Happy friendship day! A day late, but with me how is that a surprise??? LOL!