Venting (not really)
Sometimes I would like to say many things I can't tell my friends/family. I'd like to talk about certain people -not in a bad way- and express my opinion about certain things that go on in my mind.
I'd LOVE to talk about G and all the important things that are going on in my life.
However, I can't :(
It bothers me coz I started this blog 4 years ago as a way of venting my feelings and my stupidity :) but in the end it's been more a curse than a blessing.
I don't want to erase it or put it in private again. There was a reason it was in Engligh, a reason my family and friends didn't know the address and a reason why it was important for others to read what I wrote.
Today would have been a great day for a good venting post.
DIANA & DIVA
Please leave me your email addresses on a comment as I know you want to know :)
Have a nice day everybody!!!
3 comments:
you're so funny...
Jadensmami1107@yahoo.com
I feel the same way about my blog. Sometimes you can't say what you have to say and you want to sooooo baddddd....
it's like having to bite your tongue in front of people...infuriating isn't it?
Hola Noe!
Te dejo un saludo ya que hace rato que no pasaba por acá. Puse tu blog para que pueda ser visitado desde el mío, pero si no te parece bien avisame que lo saco.
Me alegro que ya estés bien, y en casa otra vez.
Besos,
You know me so well! lol
dazone@comcast.net.
NO ONE in my personal life knows of my blog or its address and they never will...I need to be able to write the way I feel and I can't if people I know are reading it.
Getting yout thoughts and feelings out is SOOOO important.
Post a Comment