Saturday, May 03, 2008

'Bring the Rain'

Usually weekends are days to read and catch up on mail for me.
I try to avoid places with kids, and I've been doing this for a while. I also stopped going to church coz i can't stand kids, so i watch the service from home. it's not good, i know, but it gives me the peace i need.

Today, while reading Drea's blog i click on another girl's link which led me to this blog.

I went to the 1st post of hers and I can't stop crying... at God's way to show us things, at God's decisions for our lives... at the pain this family might be feeling... at Angie's... at the songs she put in her blog.
All I know is that we have a wonderful powerful God who knows why He does things, who knows us so well he will never give us a burden we cannot carry.
Today, my prayers and thoughts are with Angie and her family.
May God keep blessing them.
Keep them in your prayers also.
Noe

No comments: