Thursday, October 11, 2007

Relationships

Last night conversation:

N. Sometimes I'm afraid I won't meet a guy who makes me feel the way you do.
G. So you're falling in love with me.
N. No, I'm not. I'm just saying I'm so used to being with you... that I know how we both feel being together and how I feel being with you.
G. I figured we're like bf/gf but without the title, you know?
N. You and I boyfriend and girlfriend?
G. Well ... yeah... sorta... kinda...
N. G, you are from Chile and I'm from Argentina; you are Boca, I'm River; if I like black, you like white; you like chicken, I like sushi; I'm Christian, you believe in aliens; I'm 30, you're 23... you speak one language, I speak another... what kind of relationship is that? when there is nothing in common bet/ us?
G. but you can't deny we have things in common...

(yeah... things that would not make G and I be in a romantic relationship)

EDITED
I'm not from BOCA ... and if G knows Dina is from Boca he's gonna be River. lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he's for Boca, dump him now.

No One Gives a Damn said...

If he's Boca, marry him now!!!
lol
actually, i'm sure he's not, he must be Colo-Colo or some other lame Chilean team like that...

No One Gives a Damn said...

btw... i thought having a friend with benefits NEVER complicated things, RIGHT??? lol, of course!