Thursday, September 27, 2007

My precious ballerinas :)

Ryan and Nicole have been watching her ballet recital DVD for about 2 months, I think. SHe's really cute in it, and they just watch it over and over and over again.
Anyway, Nikki and I were in the kitchen when I went to check on Ryan and he was dancing in front of the TV. It was so cute that I decided to tape him with my borrowed DC. I love how he ENJOYS dancing. Mostly, classical music. We have created our own ballet company and we perform for Grandma and the rest of the people who's family. They both are beautiful and Ryan's graciousness while dancing is unbelievable.
This is one of the things I get to enjoy of kids who're not my own. I get paid to see them dance and act so... cute. Some days I would like to trade my job for something different... something not involving parents, kids, going to school, activities, errands, etc. But today, it was very rewarding...
I get to enjoy things their parents don't.

EDITED
the youtube videos had been removed under my boss' request. :(

No comments: