Sunday, September 09, 2007

DDDDDDiets, DDDDDDeaths .... DUDE!

DDDDDDDDDDDIETS
When i started my diet I was 194lbs. yes!! Can you believe it? And my belly was 42 inches.

Ladies and gentlemen...

I'm down to
183.2lbs and 38 inches!
I know it's not WOW!!! but these past 3 weeks have been unbelievable easy for me to diet. I didnt feel i was dieting at all... the only thing i miss is the bagel in the morning and some other things, but not that much. I make sure I eat enough and I'm full. When i'm afraid to eat something I go back to my book and i check what it says about it. Also, being in a different diet doesnt mean I can't go and check Weight Watchers. It has tons of useful tips and advice.
As my boss's scale broke I went and bought a new one for me. It's in my bathroom now... I just hope to weight myself only once a week.
G & I went to buy the scale yesterday and to make sure we bought the right one, the one with the best features and sh-t, we made 10 people weight themselves in the 3 scales we were looking at. :)
Finally, I bought the one I wanted first. So far it's ok, and I hope it doesnt get all f-ck-d up later. (I'm being good with my language... :P)
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDeaths
Everybody is coping well with my grandma's death. It's been hard on all of us and we still cry. I read the letter she sent me - the last thing she wrote with her hands...- and it's so sweet and so nice and full of love. I had a wonderful grandmother.
Dina called me this morning to tell me 2 guys died. Now she's reading the newspaper and calling me to tell me who died. My grandma used to do that... listen to the radio for the dead people and come home and tell us who had died... even if we didnt know the person.
All the Ds have a purpose.
Not such good news, though.
Ryan stutters all the time, for everything.
I had noticed it few months ago when they started summer camp... but after he came back from his vacation with the parents it's been horrible!!! He was like nnnnnnnno nnnnnnnnoel nnnnnnnnoel nnnnnnnnnoel nnnnnnnnoel nnnnnnoel we went to the beach....
I didnt think it was stuttering at the beginning coz when he gets excited he does that, but then his mom told me they're gonna have to take him to see a professional about this. He does it all the time now, and tomorrow they start going to the nursery again.
I felt so bad for Ry coz he's such a sweet boy and I wouldnt like other kids to make fun of him.
Also, Nikki has bronquitis. I dont know how to write it in English... How fun.

4 comments:

No One Gives a Damn said...

very simple: Bronchitis :p
no quiero despues mandar una post que diga: you asked me how to spell bronquitis in English and I said I didn't know, and this morning you died. medio tretico pero me quede pensando en eso de los arandanos despues.
anyways.
i love you.
i guess you know it.
but here it goes again:
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Lauchis

Tasha said...

Congrats on the weight loss, thats awesome!!!

Diana said...

congrats on the dieting success!

sometimes kids grow out of their stutter w/out specialists, but i imagine his mother wouldn't want to wait to find out...my niece stuttered for six months. one day it just appeared, and one day just disappeared.

Unknown said...

Good 4 you!!! DALE PARA ADELANTE!!!!